- Assist needy and underprivileged Malaysian Indian students from B40 category who have gained entry into local public universities through Inspire Financial Assistance (IFA).
- Provide Employability Acceleration Program to recipients of IFA through learning and development activities to increase employability readiness.
- Provide financial and/or non-financial assistance to low-income and/or hard-pressed communities through our welfare activities.
- Organise lawful activities that can generate financial resources to help the organisation achieve its goals and objectives.
- Organise social activities among members and families of members to foster unity and a spirit of cooperation.